Don't exclude God from your recreation. God wills it, and it's his will to be in on it.
The announcement of the then forthcoming sermon series, "Desiring God."
You help your church grow when you enjoy the Lord on Sunday.
How can we do everything, whether we eat or drink, to the glory of God?
So many so-called saints submit to God out of constraint and not love!
John Piper announces the arrival of his book Desiring God.
A spring satisfies thirst not by removing the need you have for water, but by being there to drink from when you get thirsty.
Christ is the source of all satisfaction and total satisfaction. But the depth of this satisfaction is not drunk all at once.
God loves to be God for the childlike, who look to him for all they need.
John Piper introduces the Christian Hedonism Expansion Fund (CHEF) and its mission.
Serving God means we get from him more than we give to him.
Two things make God unashamed to be called our God: that he has prepared something great for us, and that we desire it above everything else.
What can you do if what you feel like doing isn't what you should do.
Joy is not just the spin-off of obedience to God, but part of obedience.
No sorrow in the Christian's life will end ultimately in grief. Jesus' blood will have the final say.
What is superior to moral and religious achievements is knowing, gaining, and being found in Christ.
Through his writings, Bill Piper holds out a timely word to us saints who are still in the world.
Some of the passions we as a ministry want to pursue and spread.
John Piper looks at a passage that seems like it could cause problems for Christian Hedonism.
Eight biblical reasons to pursue your greatest and longest satisfaction in God.
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- Let Us Exult in the Hope of the Glory of God! (Sermons)
- Preserving Your Joy in God (with Portuguese Interpretation) (Conference Messages)
- Called (Poems)
- What does Piper mean when he says he's a seven-point Calvinist? (Articles)
- Today You Will Be with Me in Paradise (Sermons)
- All the Good That Is Ours in Christ: Seeing God's Gracious Hand in the Hurts Others Do to Us (Conference Messages)
- Happy in Hope, Patient in Pain, Constant in Prayer (Sermons)
- The Power of Hope (Sermons)
- Devote Yourselves to Prayer (Sermons)
- Learning to Pray in the Spirit and the Word, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)
- Jonathan Edwards on the Pilgrim Mindset (Taste & See Articles)
- A God-Entranced Vision of All Things: Why We Need Jonathan Edwards 300 Years Later (Conference Messages)