John Piper updates, honors, and urges his church in their financial campaign.
The six remaining years of the 1980's are filled with exciting new potential for Bethlehem.
A summary of the perceived future of Bethlehem Baptist Church.
Four reasons for attending the early service on Sunday morning.
John Piper invites church members to consider with him how Bethlehem ought to handle future growth.
Two goals behind starting a Saturday evening worship service.
How should a church handle current growth and prepare for the future?
Eight reasons for why Bethlehem members voted to postpone a capital campaign.
A brief history of where Bethlehem has been and a consideration for the future.
Announcement concerning the start of construction for a new sanctuary.
- How to Pray for the Pastoral Staff (Taste & See Articles)
- Join Me in Saying Thanks to God for David and Sally Michael (Taste & See Articles)
- Being Loved and Being Hated (Taste & See Articles)
- A Hungry People Make a Happy Pastor (Articles)
- Even the Hairs of My Head Are All Numbered (Sermons)
- Thank You, Bethlehem, for Overflowing Love (Taste & See Articles)