If every member could express why we exist as a church, there would be a new intensity about all we do.
We cannot define our mission in terms of deeds alone because any deed can be done with an attitude that does not glorify God.
A church's priorities should be based on the relationships each Christian should develop with God, fellow believers, and unbelievers.
If any good discovery is made in ministry we should consider how to multiply its effects in other churches.
God is stirring all over the world in governments and churches to do a new thing in our generation.
Bethlehem is most essentially a vision of God.
Bethlehem exists to reassert God’s rightful place in all of life.
- The Goodness and the Groaning of Growth (Sermons)
- Bethlehem's Antioch Moment (Sermons)
- Being Loved and Being Hated (Taste & See Articles)
- A Hungry People Make a Happy Pastor (Articles)
- How to Pray for the Pastoral Staff (Taste & See Articles)
- Join Me in Saying Thanks to God for David and Sally Michael (Taste & See Articles)