The spread of pluralism does not prevent the spread of the gospel.
Being exiles does not mean being cynical. Christians should be concerned about culture and involved in it.
Suggested books and articles on Christians and civic life.
Thoughts on Christians in culture, postmodernism, truth, and story.
How should the church respond to the postponement of adulthood in our culture?
- The Danger of Dull Hearing (Sermons)
- By This Time You Ought to Be Teachers (Sermons)
- Subjection to God and Subjection to the State, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Subjection to God and Subjection to the State, Part 2 (Sermons)
- Abhor What Is Evil; Hold Fast to What Is Good (Sermons)
- Speak Truth with Your Neighbor (Sermons)
- When Is It Right to Repay Evil with Pain? (Sermons)
- The Pleasure of God in Public Justice (Sermons)