How can Jesus say that God is "not the God of the dead" and Paul say that Jesus is "Lord of the dead?"
In just one chapter Paul outlines a whole theology of the resurrection.
John Piper responds to a Christian materialist's denial of the human soul.
How can our hope of future resurrection kill our current materialism and consumerism?
- God's Ultimate Purpose: Vessels of Mercy Knowing the Riches of His Glory (Sermons)
- We Will All Stand Before the Judgment of God (Sermons)
- The Holy Spirit Will Help You Die (Sermons)
- What Happens When You Die? At Home with the Lord (Sermons)
- The Savior's Supper and the Second Coming (Sermons)
- What Sort of Persons Ought You To Be? (Sermons)
- Pity Not Them Who Rise With Christ (Sermons)
- The Risen Christ: Satisfied with His Suffering (Sermons)