John Piper looks at what it means for fathers to nourish, admonish, and instruct their children so that they will love Christ.
Some thoughts from John Piper on the lives of C. S. Lewis, Robert Louis Stevenson, and their fathers.
- John G Paton's Father (Taste & See Articles)
- How Should a Man Spiritually Provide for His Wife and Family? (Ask Pastor John)
- One Generation Shall Praise Your Works to Another (Sermons)
- Grand-Parenting (Conference Messages)
- What Is At Stake In the Battle to Redefine Marriage? (Ask Pastor John)
- What Advice Would You Give Newly Married John Piper? (Ask Pastor John)