How could Paul have Timothy circumcised and yet totally refuse it for Titus?
How does the gospel avoid contradicting God's righteous standards?
The doctrine of justification is immeasurably precious to every area of life.
There are two reasons (at least) why God hates for man to boast in man.
If we are made right with God because of Christ’s obedient life, does this mean that the cross itself is not enough to justify us?
An excerpt from the conclusion to the upcoming book, The Future of Justification.
John Piper explains how God’s disposition towards us changes at the moment of our justification.
- Fulfilling the Law of Love (Sermons)
- Thank God for Famous Faith (Sermons)
- The Greatest Thing in the World: An Overview of Romans 1-7 (Sermons)
- The Mighty and Merciful Message of Romans 1-8 (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)
- God's Ultimate Purpose: Vessels of Mercy Knowing the Riches of His Glory (Sermons)
- We Will All Stand Before the Judgment of God (Sermons)