Abraham Lincoln’s marriage was a mess, but accepting the pain brought deep strength in the long run.
Anger is often a worse enemy than lust in marriage. What can you do to keep it from ruining yours?
If a man and woman are totally commited to each other—even if neither changes—the call for change is grace, not an ultimatum.
If what Piper says about the blessing of singleness is true, then why would one even want to be married?
Husbands, don't contradict the gospel by how you treat your wives.
- One Generation Shall Praise Your Works to Another (Sermons)
- Grand-Parenting (Conference Messages)
- John G Paton's Father (Taste & See Articles)
- How Should a Man Spiritually Provide for His Wife and Family? (Ask Pastor John)
- How to Submit to the Righteousness of God (Sermons)
- A Woman Who Fears the Lord Is to Be Praised (Sermons)
- This Is the Will of God for You: That You Abstain from Sexual Immorality (Sermons)
- Sex and the Supremacy of Christ, Part 2 (Conference Messages)
- Pursue Mature Manhood and Womanhood (Taste & See Articles)
- The Doctrine of Biblical Complementarity (Theology Refresh)