The cause of world missions is absolutely assured of success. It cannot fail.
Laymen must be challenged to live for a cause greater than their present jobs.
Can the church have any integrity unless the summons of Christ moves us to stratgize and sacrifice with dedication and joy?
There are quality things around your house that can be converted into capital for the cause of Christ.
Until Christ returns, worship, education, counseling, fellowship, money, marriage, leisure, family, and vocation all have a war-time emphasis.
If we cherish our citizenship in heaven above all earthly allegiances, we may be able to invite non-Americans to join us there.
Is the allocation of our missionaries and mission funds in accord with the biblical priorities?
Here are some of the stupendous promises to sustain us in a work that may be long and may be hard, but will triumph in the end.
Bible promises remove the mountains of shame that can hinder your missions involvement.
Eight evidences that God is mightily at work in the world to accomplish his redeeming purposes.
A taste test of John Piper's observations and reflections from Manila.
Sixty-six thousand people a day die without Christ among the unreached peoples. Knowing this, what should you do?
Confidence in missions comes mainly from the unshakable promises of God. But historical trends can help too.
Sixteen quotes to motivate and make ready your heart for missions.
"All the nations" is an essential component to the purpose, the promise and the price of world missions.
What does it mean for the global cause of Christ that all things are possible with God?
- How to Get a Camel through a Needle's Eye (Sermons)
- All Things for Good, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Breaking Nets, Sinking Boats and Saving Men (Sermons)
- What Is Evangelistic Sacramentalism? (Ask Pastor John)
- Spreading Increase and Ministry Need (Interviews)
- Behind the Blog: We Have Thor (Behind The Blog)
- The Relationship Between Diversified Domestic Ministries and Frontier Missions (Sermons)
- Supernatural World Missions: “With Man This Is Impossible” (Conference Messages)