When it comes to persons, one plus one is more than two!
Pastors should yearn for their people like Isaiah yearned for Israel.
John Piper openly contemplates the weightiness of pastoral ministry and is sustained knowing that God is God.
The story of Ishmael is a warning not to build your ministry according to the flesh.
Three warnings to church leaders.
Thoughts on the dangers and value of "celebrity" status.
- Elders, Pastors, Bishops, and Bethlehem (Sermons)
- He Must Manage His Household Well (Sermons)
- Advice to Pastors: Preach the Word (Sermons)
- 52 Key Sermons for Translation (Articles)
- Take Courage: You Build More Than You See (Sermons)
- That the Truth of the Gospel Be Preserved for You (Sermons)
- We, Though Many, Are One Body in Christ (Sermons)
- The Cosmic Church (Sermons)
- Should Only Unanimous Decisions Guide the Church? (Taste & See Articles)
- Rethinking the Governance Structure at Bethlehem Baptist Church (Articles)