A story of taking risks for Jesus, then seeing the remarkable results.
Where do we get the strength to follow through on commitments that cost us?
After removing eternal risk, Christ calls his people to temporal risk.
- Fearlessness as a Sign of Destruction and Salvation (Sermons)
- The Righteous Are Bold as a Lion (Sermons)
- It's My Pleasure! (Sermons)
- The Blazing Center, Part 6 (Conference Messages)
- The Gideon Venture (Sermons)
- Don't Be Anxious, Lay Up Treasure in Heaven, Part 1 (Sermons)