Is it possible to pray for justice and yet love our enemy at the same time?
We surrender our hope if we sacrifice our belief in the sovereignty of God over evil.
It was a gift to the world that God ordained a rugged cross to stand in the ruins of the World Trade Center towers.
September 11, 2001 has served to prove at least these ten truths about the sovereign love of God.
Christ Jesus is a great hope, even for the worst of sinners.
- Whence and Why the Earthquake in Turkey? (Taste & See Articles)
- Tsunami, Sovereignty, and Mercy (Taste & See Articles)
- Today You Will Be with Me in Paradise (Sermons)
- All the Good That Is Ours in Christ: Seeing God's Gracious Hand in the Hurts Others Do to Us (Conference Messages)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- Abhor What Is Evil; Hold Fast to What Is Good (Sermons)
- Speak Truth with Your Neighbor (Sermons)