Can we be a people who embrace with gratitude both the scholarly enterprise and the simple joy of breaking bread together?
Galatians is the preservation of the gospel for Bethlehem Baptist Church. It is for you. Marry it!
Eleven virtues of the Word of God, and seven ways to respond to it.
Scripture has the power to put your fretting soul to rest.
John Piper shares a method for remembering all day what you read in the morning.
It is impossible to meditate on God’s word as continually as we should if portions of it are not in our mind.
Use the Bible to know yourself and confirm your own spiritual life.
To affirm truth with extra-biblical language is more biblical than using biblical language to defend falsehood.
Six reasons to learn Bible verses by heart.
Stay in the Word so that you can see more of the God you love.
The Bible is infinitely precious, true, glorious baby talk.
- Devote Yourselves to Prayer (Sermons)
- Learning to Pray in the Spirit and the Word, Part 1 (Sermons)
- How Not to Be a Mule (Sermons)
- Revival and Fasting (Conference Messages)
- Acting the Miracle in the Everyday: Word of God, Means of Grace, and the Practical Pursuit of Maturity (Conference Messages)
- The Christian Spiritual Disciplines (Theology Refresh)
- What Is the Will of God and How Do We Know It? (Sermons)
- He Will Send His Angel Before You (Sermons)
- Why God Inspired Hard Texts (Sermons)
- Suppose You Are a Liberal Critic of the Bible (Taste & See Articles)