Mixing God’s absolute power with his rights as Creator causes combustion in the heart.
Not all of God’s grace is behind us pushing to obey. There is also grace in front of us beckoning us to follow.
There is a profound difference between sinners who keep God’s covenant and those who don’t.
The touch of God in the heart is an awesome thing.
Obedience shouldn't flow from gratitude but from faith in future grace.
By looking to God's faithfulness in the past we can have hope for the future.
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- Thankful for the Love of God! Why? (Sermons)
- God Did Not Spare His Own Son (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- God's Wrath: "Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay," Says the Lord (Sermons)
- The Present Effects of Trembling at the Wrath of God (Sermons)
- The Greatest Thing in the World: An Overview of Romans 1-7 (Sermons)
- The Mighty and Merciful Message of Romans 1-8 (Sermons)
- Christ Crucified, Our Boast (Sermons)
- What the Law Could Not Do, God Did Sending Christ, Part 1 (Sermons)
- How Justified Sinners Love Each Other (Sermons)
- Justified to Break the Power of Sin (Sermons)