How can we explain the surprising similarity between 2 Peter and Jude?
What does it mean to be written in the Lamb's book of life?
No ill befalls the saints except what God’s love permits, and even those "ills" won't conquer them.
Apparent contradictions in the Bible—such as the genealogies of Jesus—have possible and plausible solutions.
When you find two parts of Scripture that seem to contradict, don't assume the Bible is inconsistent.
Great and lasting things are at stake for future generations not only because of what we teach, but also because of what we are.
How are we to understand those psalms that express hatred and call down curses upon the enemies of God?
What should we do when it seems like one Biblical truth cancels out another?
It is okay to question God if you do it humbly and teachably.
What should our hearts and minds do when we hear Jesus speak so horrifically about the slaughter of the wicked?
If what you regard as bright and compelling isn't Christ, you will be filled with darkness.
- Contend for the Faith (Sermons)
- Nine Ways to Know That the Gospel of Christ Is True (Taste & See Articles)
- Abhor What Is Evil; Hold Fast to What Is Good (Sermons)
- Speak Truth with Your Neighbor (Sermons)
- I Will Meditate on All Your Work and Muse on Your Deeds (Sermons)
- Building Our Lives on the Bible (Sermons)