Through his writings, Bill Piper holds out a timely word to us saints who are still in the world.
Some of the passions we as a ministry want to pursue and spread.
John Piper looks at a passage that seems like it could cause problems for Christian Hedonism.
Eight biblical reasons to pursue your greatest and longest satisfaction in God.
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- Let Us Exult in the Hope of the Glory of God! (Sermons)
- Preserving Your Joy in God (with Portuguese Interpretation) (Conference Messages)
- Called (Poems)
- What does Piper mean when he says he's a seven-point Calvinist? (Articles)
- Today You Will Be with Me in Paradise (Sermons)
- All the Good That Is Ours in Christ: Seeing God's Gracious Hand in the Hurts Others Do to Us (Conference Messages)
- Happy in Hope, Patient in Pain, Constant in Prayer (Sermons)
- The Power of Hope (Sermons)
- Devote Yourselves to Prayer (Sermons)
- Learning to Pray in the Spirit and the Word, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)
- Jonathan Edwards on the Pilgrim Mindset (Taste & See Articles)
- A God-Entranced Vision of All Things: Why We Need Jonathan Edwards 300 Years Later (Conference Messages)