Pastor John makes known his schedule and availability to the people of Bethlehem.
Pastor John shares some thoughts about his first five years at Bethlehem before he goes on summer vacation.
Pastor John seeks feeback about the church newsletter and prayer for his upcoming trip to Cameroon.
John Piper shares his heart, mind, and plans with the congregation.
We don't want to hire church staff for maintenance or comfort. We want staff who will mobilize the people for war.
John Piper shares thoughts, prayers, and gleanings from his time at a conference on world evangelization.
John Piper shares in detail his new Sunday routine.
If Jesus comes first in relationships, then there is peace.
John Piper shares his plans for the summer and some requests for prayer.
A glimpse into what books John Piper aimed to complete, with God's help, on his 1997 writing leave.
Thoughts on using Twitter for God's glory.
John Piper announces an 8 month leave of absence and explains why he's taking it.
- Piper's Mealtime Prayers (Taste & See Articles)
- Love Her More and Love Her Less (Poems)
- How to Pray for the Pastoral Staff (Taste & See Articles)
- Join Me in Saying Thanks to God for David and Sally Michael (Taste & See Articles)
- Rebuilt Ruins Will Reach the World (Sermons)
- Your Love Is Better Than Life (Sermons)