If picnics don’t have to do with God, then we may as well close up shop.
Knowing someone's name opens up the miracle of fellowship.
Too many people in the world steer clear of wheelchairs. Let it not be so with Christ's people.
We should aim at full doctrinal unity and full heart unity.
- Dead to the Law, Serving in the Spirit, Part 3 (Sermons)
- Doing Mercy to the Brothers of Jesus and the Broken Neighbor (Sermons)
- No Condemnation in Christ Jesus, One Body in Christ (Sermons)
- Alone in a Big Church (Sermons)
- We, Though Many, Are One Body in Christ (Sermons)
- The Cosmic Church (Sermons)
- Total Abstinence and Church Membership (Sermons)
- Flesh Tank and Peashooter Regulations (Sermons)