John Piper looks at what it means for fathers to nourish, admonish, and instruct their children so that they will love Christ.
Some thoughts from John Piper on the lives of C. S. Lewis, Robert Louis Stevenson, and their fathers.
- John G Paton's Father (Taste & See Articles)
- How Should a Man Spiritually Provide for His Wife and Family? (Ask Pastor John)
- One Generation Shall Praise Your Works to Another (Sermons)
- Grand-Parenting (Conference Messages)
- Let None Be Faithless to the Wife of His Youth (Sermons)
- What Is At Stake In the Battle to Redefine Marriage? (Ask Pastor John)
- To Be a Mother Is a Call to Suffer (Sermons)
- Honoring the Biblical Call of Motherhood (Sermons)