John Piper introduces a new program at Bethlehem for raising up young candidates for full-time Christian ministry.
When you come to the cross you are given a glorious and satisfying quest: the quest for good deeds.
No ministry is too small. Someone needs your encouragement that their life can count.
Six possible responses after reading The Church Unleashed.
Many of our church's shut-ins are brimming with stories of the goodness of God.
What might a church's ministry become if its members served for years on end?
How can the church reach out to the millions of people in this world who are deaf?
Put the pressures of your life into missionary perspective and lose the self-pity.
The diversity of Christ's church is what allows for the diversity of ministries that the world so desperately needs.
What might it look like if God clothed us with the fullness of power that many of his servants have known?
John Piper expresses thanks to all who helped make the Easter service a success.
Bethlehem pursues new ways of filling Minneapolis with their teaching.
John Piper's life as a pastor hangs on his people's firm and growing stand in the Lord.
Neither resignation nor triumphalism is a safe place to live and minister.
Is it God’s will revealed in Scripture to advance the influence of biblical truth through human institutions?
Jon Bloom unfolds five aims that direct Desiring God's strategies for ministry.
If you are a Christian media ministry, I commend to you the following vision for maximizing your effectiveness online: Post all of your content online, for free, without requiring registration, in a maximally usable interface.
John Piper introduces Desiring God's International Outreach.
- Twenty Years, Then Romans (Sermons)
- I Chose You to Bear Fruit (Sermons)
- Take Courage: You Build More Than You See (Sermons)
- That the Truth of the Gospel Be Preserved for You (Sermons)
- Let All the Peoples Praise Him (Sermons)
- The Lord Stood By Me . . . That All the Nations Might Hear (Sermons)
- Faith: the Root and Trait of All Spiritual Gifts (Sermons)
- Using Our Gifts in Proportion to Our Faith, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Set Apart Rick, Randy, and the Rest for the Work (Sermons)
- Planting a Passion for God: A Dream for Bethlehem in 2002 (Sermons)