John Piper lays out six things that he wants his children to understand about money.
Everything we do from the time a child is born should be aimed at leading him to faith.
Pastor John meditates and prays about his oldest son and their future.
No tree was ever meant to be / A never-ending shade for me / Or you. Save one: where Jesus died / With bleeding branches spread as wide / And far as faith for sinful men.
16 resolutions for maintaining a healthy relationship between child and parent.
Dads, fear God and put your confidence in him so your children will have a refuge in you.
Part of fulfilling the Great Commission is preparing the next generation to reach the nations. Noel Piper offers suggestions for how to raise your kids to love the world for Christ.
Suggestions on how to parent rebellious sons and daughters.
Does expecting unbelieving kids to obey outwardly create legalism?
- Let None Be Faithless to the Wife of His Youth (Sermons)
- What Is At Stake In the Battle to Redefine Marriage? (Ask Pastor John)
- John G Paton's Father (Taste & See Articles)
- How Should a Man Spiritually Provide for His Wife and Family? (Ask Pastor John)
- How to Submit to the Righteousness of God (Sermons)
- A Woman Who Fears the Lord Is to Be Praised (Sermons)