The Bible illustrates numerous kinds of love, such as the kind that seeks the good of unlovely or unwanted people.
Jesus' love for his people is wonderfully durable, distinct, and deep.
Spirit-given assurance and enjoyment of the love of God is the secret to growing in hope through tribulation.
God’s tenderness towards the lowly is rooted in his transcendent self-sufficiency.
The experience of God's love is the Spirit giving unspeakable joy in response to the mind's perception of Jesus Christ.
True love aims at satisfying people in the glory of God. Any love that terminates on man is eventually destructive.
God praises us when we delight in him because it only confirms and increases our God-centeredness.
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- The Triumph of Grace through Righteousness (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 2 (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- God's Wrath: "Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay," Says the Lord (Sermons)
- The Present Effects of Trembling at the Wrath of God (Sermons)