You never know when the open statement of your conviction will strike a deep chord of rightness in some secular group.
Our concern with truth is simply an echo of our concern with God.
There is a biblical order to truth and love: truth first.
How do we express a passion for the supremacy of God in a pluralistic world?
We know no truth aright if we do not know and love Christ himself as the ground and the goal of it.
Is God completely truthful if he ordains lies?
All truth should lead us to love God more.
- Taking the Swagger Out of Christian Cultural Influence (Taste & See Articles)
- The Social Panorama of Our Day (with Portuguese Interpretation) (Conference Messages)
- The Greatest Thing in the World: An Overview of Romans 1-7 (Sermons)
- The Mighty and Merciful Message of Romans 1-8 (Sermons)
- I Will Meditate on All Your Work and Muse on Your Deeds (Sermons)
- Building Our Lives on the Bible (Sermons)
- Fearlessness as a Sign of Destruction and Salvation (Sermons)
- The Righteous Are Bold as a Lion (Sermons)