What unique things would your city contribute to the cause of Christ if his Lordship were established more fully there?
Broken societies are the kind that Jesus came to claim and heal.
Jesus did not say, “True religion is converting orphans," but “True religion is visiting orphans.” Results are God’s business. Obedience is ours.
Christians should seek the good of the cities in which they live.
- Set Apart Rick, Randy, and the Rest for the Work (Sermons)
- Planting a Passion for God: A Dream for Bethlehem in 2002 (Sermons)
- Breaking Nets, Sinking Boats and Saving Men (Sermons)
- What Is Evangelistic Sacramentalism? (Ask Pastor John)
- Let All the Peoples Praise Him (Sermons)
- The Lord Stood By Me . . . That All the Nations Might Hear (Sermons)
- Spreading Increase and Ministry Need (Interviews)
- Behind the Blog: We Have Thor (Behind The Blog)