TULIP, Part 9
Ten Effects of Believing the Five Points of Calvinism
This session's content was taken from the article Ten Effects of Believing the Five Points of Calvinism.
See the rest of this seminar:
- TULIP, Part 1: Introduction
- TULIP, Part 2: Assumptions - Irresistible Grace
- TULIP, Part 3: Irresistible Grace - Total Depravity
- TULIP, Part 4: Total Depravity - Unconditional Election
- TULIP, Part 5: Unconditional Election
- TULIP, Part 6: Unconditional Election
- TULIP, Part 7: Limited Atonement
- TULIP, Part 8: Perseverance of the Saints
© 2015 Desiring God Foundation. Distribution Guidelines
Share the Joy! You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in physical form, in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For posting online, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. For videos, please embed from the original source. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. ©2015 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org