"End times" is a little like "free food" — throw the words in a headline and it'll make you look twice. For many Christians, it's a hot topic. And it does have implications for our lives in this world.
Sam Storms recently discussed the different views of eschatology for a Theology Refresh interview — the podcast for pastors that refreshes important points of doctrine.
To listen, subscribe to Theology Refresh in iTunes, or download or stream the interview above.
Recommended resources on eschatology (or end times):
- The Meaning of the Millennium: Four Views, ed. Robert G. Clouse
- The Gospel in Revelation, Graeme Goldsworthy
- The Theology of the Book of Revelation, Richard Bauckham
- The Returning King: A Guide to the Book of Revelation, Vern Poythress
- Heaven Misplaced: Christ's Kingdom on Earth, Doug Wilson
- An Evening of Eschatology: Hamilton, Storms, Wilson, and Piper