Bethlehem Baptist Church's Pastoral Accountability Form
The pastors at Bethlehem Baptist Church fill out this accountability form (PDF) weekly as a part of how they remain accountable to the church and each other.
Accountability Questions Summary
- How are you doing in the following areas?
- On a scale of 1 – Need Help to 9 – Stable
- Your consistency in satisfying personal devotions
- Your battling against ungodly thoughts (unbelief, bitterness, resentment, lust, pride, jealousy, covetousness, racism, etc.)
- Your energy for the week ahead
- Your feelings of effectiveness your pastoral role.
- Weekly Rest & Rejuvenation modules invested.
- Did you work on the Fighter Verse early in the week? Yes No
- Did you take a day off this past week (three consecutive Rest & Rejuvenation modules)? Yes No
- If no, how to you plan to compensate for it in the near future?
- Have I been with a man or woman in the past week in a way that could be viewed as compromising? Yes No
- Have any of my financial dealings failed to be filled with integrity? Yes No
- Have I viewed sexually explicit material? Yes No
- Have I neglected to give appropriate time to my family? Yes No
- Is there any thing that you would like me or the pastoral staff to pray with you about or hold you accountable for or rejoice over (significant stresses, temptations, or joys)?
- Do you have any items for the agenda of the next pastors’ meeting?
- How is your family joy and harmony?
- Assess your eating and exercise this past week: Unhealthy Healthy
- Report honoraria you have received since the last report.