1. Biblical truth saves.
Take heed to yourself and to your doctrine; hold to that, for by so doing you will save both yourself and your hearers. (1 Timothy 4:16; Acts 20:26-27; 2 Thessalonians 2:10)
2. Biblical truth frees from Satan.
You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32; 2 Timothy 2:24-26)
3. Biblical truth imparts grace and peace.
May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2)
4. Biblical truth sanctifies.
Sanctify them in the truth; Your Word is truth. (John 17:17; 2 Peter 1:3,5,12; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
5. Biblical truth serves love.
It is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment. (Philippians 1:9)
6. Biblical truth protects from error.
Attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God…so that we may no longer be…carried to and fro by every wind of doctrine. (Ephesians 4:13-14)
7. Biblical truth is the hope of heaven.
Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. (1 Corinthians 13:12)
8. Biblical truth will be resisted by some.
The time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears will accumulate to themselves teachers to suit their own likings. (2 Timothy 4:3)
9. Biblical truth, rightly handled, is approved by God.
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15)
10. Biblical truth: Continue to grow in it!
Grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 3:18)
Pursuing all the fullness of God in the love of his truth,