John Piper has written 64 distinct, solo-authored books over the last thirty years. But he has not yet exhausted his desire to write.
In addition to the forthcoming Reading the Bible Supernaturally, Piper has ideas for at least five more books, ranging from the sovereignty of God to preaching to poetry. Watch as he gives a short forecast of his future writing hopes.
More on John Piper’s Writing
- Millions Sold, No Money Taken | Piper explains how his book royalties are managed to guard against the love of money and channel them back into ongoing ministry.
- Take Up Your Cross and Say ‘I Do’ | Marriage is a glorious gift from God — even in the many difficult trials it brings. God designed it not only to increase our happiness, but also our holiness.
- God’s Plan for the Universe and Your Bible Reading | God’s ultimate plan for the universe depends on us reading the Bible supernaturally. Piper explains how in his forthcoming book.
- Why Should We Trust the Bible? | Can you explain why we should trust the Bible? Most Christians do not know the arguments, but God’s given us another way to find confidence as we read.
- God’s Will Fails Without God’s Word | Books often make as much of an impact on the author as on the reader. These three things landed powerfully on Piper while writing his forthcoming book.