Don Carson on the Incarnation
We dare you to find a better, and shorter, summary for the doctrine of the incarnation than John 1:14: “The Word became flesh.”
We asked Don Carson about this important doctrine at the very heart of Christmas. At the first Advent, the eternal Son of God took to himself full humanity. Without ceasing to be God, he became man. He is one uniquely spectacular person with two full and complete natures, perfectly and personally calibrated for us and for our salvation.
As always, Theology Refresh aims to sharpen pastors and other Christian leaders on important doctrines in hopes of making our theology be what must to be healthy — useful for everyday life and ministry.
Merry Christmas from Theology Refresh!
More episodes of Theology Refresh:
- John Piper on the God-Centeredness of God
- Francis Chan on the Sovereignty of God
- David Platt on Hell and Suffering
- Don Carson on the Wrath of God and the Incarnation
- Russell Moore on Ethics and the Person of Christ
- R W Glenn on Grace and the Fatherhood of God
- Zane Pratt on Islam
- Tullian Tchividjian on Regeneration
- Tope Koleoso on Spiritual Warfare
- Ann Voskamp on Gratitude
- Jerry Bridges on the Christian Spiritual Disciplines
To subscribe or see the full list of over 40 episodes, visit Theology Refresh in the iTunes store
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.