A Conversation with John Piper and John MacArthur
Piper and MacArthur answer questions from Justin Taylor abouttheir lives and ministries. The questions include:
- When did you become aware of each others' ministries?
- How have your father's influenced your ministries? (3:56)
- Did they want you to be pastors? (9:38)
- If you could tell your younger selves one thing, knowing what you know now, what would it be? (16:52)
- How do you handle praise and criticism? (23:38)
- How do you counsel younger ministers and missionaries when their ministries seem fruitless? (32:11)
- When you get discouraged where do you go for encouragement? (39:15)
- When your life is over, what do you want to be remembered for? (49:35)
© 2015 Desiring God Foundation. Distribution Guidelines
Share the Joy! You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in physical form, in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For posting online, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. For videos, please embed from the original source. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Desiring God.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Piper. ©2015 Desiring God Foundation. Website: desiringGod.org