We shouldn't neglect needed improvements. But we should major on exploiting our strengths for God’s glory.
Results from a congregational survey concerning spiritual gifts.
Ten things to be thankful for and three things to be concerned about at a Vineyard conference.
It is wrong to view spiritual gifts as unpredictable, unconnected to reasoning processes, and free from the demands of objective observation.
A brief theology of the gift of prophecy and its implications for you.
The Bible teaches that spiritual gifts, including prophecy and tongues, will continue until Jesus comes. To neglect them is to risk disobedience.
A life of suffering and a ministry of signs and wonders are not inconsistent with one another.
If we pray for something but never consider seeking the ministry of a fellow believer, we are like the eye that says it doesn't need the hand.
- Christian, Know Whose You Are (Sermons)
- The Spirit of Joy (Taste & See Articles)
- What Is the Will of God and How Do We Know It? (Sermons)
- He Will Send His Angel Before You (Sermons)
- The Kingdom of God is Righteousness and Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit (Sermons)
- O, That You Knew the Terms of Peace! (Sermons)
- Spreading Increase and Ministry Need (Interviews)
- Behind the Blog: We Have Thor (Behind The Blog)