To be ruled by the Spirit is to be ruled by the love that the Father has for Jesus.
Let's not doubt Jesus' love—let's watch and learn what love really is.
What Jesus wants most is that his elect get what they want most: eyes to see and savor the Son of God.
A Christmas Meditation on John 1:14-16
Jesus' beauty is irresistable once it is seen.
John Piper shares an unforgettable moment from seminary.
- Christ Crucified, Our Boast (Sermons)
- What the Law Could Not Do, God Did Sending Christ, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Pity Not Them Who Rise With Christ (Sermons)
- The Risen Christ: Satisfied with His Suffering (Sermons)
- The Savior's Supper and the Second Coming (Sermons)
- What Sort of Persons Ought You To Be? (Sermons)
- The Word Was Made Flesh (Sermons)
- From Little Bethlehem Will Come a Ruler in Israel (Sermons)
- The Spirit Helps Us in Our Weakness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- The Trinitarian Shape of Jonathan Edwards' Theology: An Interview with Michael McClymond (Authors On The Line)
- Christian, Know Whose You Are (Sermons)
- The Spirit of Joy (Taste & See Articles)
- The Triumph of Grace through Righteousness (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 2 (Sermons)
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- Jesus Christ: Alive and With Us to the End (Sermons)
- For Judgment I Came into This World (Sermons)