Gratitude is not an act of will power but the glad response of one who acknowledges grace.
John Piper expresses his gratitude to numerous people at Bethlehem.
Why do people want to get rich when they already have things valued in the millions of dollars?
Gratitude seeks to show the value of God’s good will, which it does best in words of praise, a heart of trust, and a life of love.
John Piper expresses his gratitude for three fellow staffers at Bethlehem.
Pastor John expresses gratitude for his fortieth birthday suprise party.
If we do not believe we are deeply indebted to God for all we have or hope to have, then the very spring of gratitude has gone dry.
God is not glorified if the foundation of our gratitude is the worth of the gift and not the excellency of the Giver.
Every moment is an opportunity for gratitude toward the past and faith toward the future.
A response to both a bishop and an atheist who warn against thankfulness.
John Piper celebrates the Stokes's 10 years of ministry at Bethlehem.
Memories of Bethlehem's oldest member.
- The Triumph of Grace through Righteousness (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 2 (Sermons)
- Blessed Are the Poor in Spirit Who Mourn (Sermons)
- For His Sake and for Your Joy, Go Low (Sermons)
- Let Us Exult in the Hope of the Glory of God! (Sermons)
- Preserving Your Joy in God (with Portuguese Interpretation) (Conference Messages)