Every time we let fear hinder us we are proudly trusting our emotions more than the promises of God.
Real guilt is radically God-centered. Satan’s substitute is the bad feelings we get from a wounded ego.
Since we sin against God every day, we should be broken; and, since the throne of God is a throne of grace, we should be bold.
What is God's attitude toward pride? What is the remedy for pride?
Is it arrogant to believe that treasuring Jesus is the only way to be saved?
What strategies can help me forget myself and enjoy more of Christ?
Jesus' humility is at the heart of Christmas.
- Thank God for the Mercies of Christ (Sermons)
- I Will Magnify God with Thanksgiving! (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- Free from Sin, Slaves of Righteousness, Part 1 (Sermons)
- Slaves to God, Sanctification, Eternal Life (Sermons)