What does it mean when the Bible says that God repents?
God is able to feel sorrow for something he has predestined, in view of foreknown evil and pain, and yet still will to do it for wise reasons.
If we deny God's power over evil and suffering, do we deny his wisdom?
- I Am the Lord, and Besides Me There Is No Savior (Sermons)
- If the Lord Wills (Sermons)
- The Deep Riches and Wisdom and Knowledge of God (Sermons)
- All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His (Sermons)
- Called (Poems)
- What does Piper mean when he says he's a seven-point Calvinist? (Articles)