Pastoring with Vision, Creativity, and Courage in Hard Places
- "Obligated, eager and not ashamed — these should characterize a church with the gospel."
- "When I came to understand the gospel for the first time, I knew that this is what my peopled needed."
- "A Christian leader has to have a vision — he must see things other people don't see and empower them to capture it and incarnate it."
- "Faith respects people who are eccentric and marginal."
- "Humility allows us to be mission oriented, rather than gift oriented."