Read the Bible Devotionally — and No Less Critically
In the current series "How to Stay Christian in Seminary," we've been sharing some ways that those in the midst of theological education might grow in grace. David Mathis recently sat down with Don Carson and asked for his counsel:
Carson: "You should never be doing anything with the word of God that is less than devotional, or less than critical."
How to Stay Christian in Seminary:
- Introduction: Seminary: Life or Death?
- #1: Know Your Value of Values
- #2: Be Fascinated with Grace
- #3: Love That Jesus Calls the Weak
- #4: Study the Word for More Than Words.
Sign up to receive a daily digest of new articles from Desiring God.